Sunday 21 February 2010

Redesigning

Dear all,
After beginning to write lots of posts and not finishing any one of them; After having family and friends asking me for blog updates, I have now decided to do this blogging business in a different way. I love Carol Read's blog and hope that:
a) You check out her blog and pass it on to all the teachers and parents you know. It's packed with wonderful do-able, realistic and practical ideas about education and language learning
b) Carol Read doesn't mind me copying her a, b, c idea.

So, I'll be back with the "A is for..." soon!
Cheers from a very hot Georgetown

3 comments:

Niki said...

oh that's a cool idea!!!

kelly said...

:-) beijinhos amiga

Dan said...

LOVE the ABC idea! Wish I'd thought of copying it first :)

And yes, that is a great blog, thanks for the suggestion.